Sunday, October 8, 2017

mainstream media

The Eulogy
About your sudden passing, I've only just learned
You wore yourself thin, taking your last wrong turn. 
Your act caught up to you as we all knew it would
I'd tell you I'm sorry if only I could. 
So I write these last words, to put to rest
These things I never got off my chest. 
I remember when we first met,
My life turned on your every breath, 
But then my feelings started to change,
You talked about war as if it were a game. 
Still some were fond of you--who don't question or argue.
And I secretly promised to never be like you. 
It's sad, one does not leave a funeral the way that one enters,
The mind gets consumed with death, but this one quite differs. 
I speak to you now because there are no other takers,
To proclaim that Mainstream Media has met it's maker. 
Taken from RT News.

No comments:

Post a Comment